life in the universe

Off topic discourse and banter encouraged.
Astromontufar
Science Officer

life in the universe

Post by Astromontufar » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:39 pm

I dont believe that aliens have reached earth, the only way i think of space travel is by making a curve in space or finding the way of travel much faster than light, on the other hand life in the universe may be different for what we are used to see, with the greatness of the universe there is maybe a equal civilitation like ours, who knows..

Beyond
500 Gigaderps

Re: life in the universe

Post by Beyond » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:47 pm

Astromontufar wrote:I dont believe that aliens have reached earth, the only way i think of space travel is by making a curve in space or finding the way of travel much faster than light, on the other hand life in the universe may be different for what we are used to see, with the greatness of the universe there is maybe a equal civilitation like ours, who knows..
Equal civilization :?: :?: I should hope much better :!: This one is about to blow itself to pieces.
To find the Truth, you must go Beyond.

Astromontufar
Science Officer

Post by Astromontufar » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:52 pm

Beyond, you are right, much better civilization
Sergio Emilio Montúfar Codoñer
pinceladasnocturnas.com

stephen63
Science Officer

Post by stephen63 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:26 pm

Beyond wrote:
Astromontufar wrote:I dont believe that aliens have reached earth, the only way i think of space travel is by making a curve in space or finding the way of travel much faster than light, on the other hand life in the universe may be different for what we are used to see, with the greatness of the universe there is maybe a equal civilitation like ours, who knows..
Equal civilization :?: :?: I should hope much better :!: This one is about to blow itself to pieces.
Well, considering the fact that we have been murdering each other, or doing worse things than that, since the beginning of recorded history, I don't know how we even made it to this point.

Beyond
500 Gigaderps

Post by Beyond » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:31 pm

stephen63 wrote:
Beyond wrote:
Well, considering the fact that we have been murdering each other, or doing worse things than that, since the beginning of recorded history, I don't know how we even made it to this point.
The bombs were toooo small :!: :!: :mrgreen:
To find the Truth, you must go Beyond.

stephen63
Science Officer

Post by stephen63 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:36 pm

Beyond wrote:
stephen63 wrote:
Beyond wrote:The bombs were toooo small :!: :!: :mrgreen:

Not any more :!: