BBT minus one light hour

The cosmos at our fingertips.
THX1138
Emailed Bob; Got a new title!
AKA: Wile-e-coyote super genius

BBT minus one light hour

Post by THX1138 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:35 pm

In the year 3535, 6565 0r 9595 will anyone have any idea / and or / for that matter would anyone today like to take a guess on where this
{ EVERYTHING } came from or why it decided to go { BANG }

I am only a simple cabinet maker but it seems to me that yes. Everthing seems to be originating at a certain point in time whatever billion years ago you please to hold true. A Big Bang, it just doesn't sit well though.
From one reality to another?
From the dark side to the light side?
From antimatter to physical Matter?
But one Big, Big Bang. You boys call that science?

Got to be another answer, anyone believe will we ever know even in 9595?

BMAONE23
Commentator Model 1.23

Post by BMAONE23 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:30 pm

You WILL have your answer just after the end of your lifetime. If your soul goes on to glory and you see the face of your creater, then the BigBang is likely true as the Creater will enlighten you.
If, on the other hand, you encounter naught after the end, then there is no creater, no bang, and the case is Moot.

THX1138

3 - 1

Post by THX1138 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:34 am

dandy mr. BMAONE23
now how about the other two?
Everything came from ?
It went bang because ?
How very intelectual, it seems science cannot answer or what?
Just...................There was a big bang.........................Ask God?

makc
Commodore

Post by makc » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:32 am

where this { EVERYTHING } came from or why it decided to go { BANG }
There is a problem with this question, it presupposes { EVERYTHING } to be there - somewhere - before "it decided to go { BANG }", or otherwise how could it "come from" somewhere, or "decide to go" anywhere?
Post subject: BBT minus one light hour
Technically, you can't subtract a hour, because "time" T in astronomic coordinate system is defined from 0 on. But, you could choose another coordinate system with some "time-1138" T* (generally not equal to T) in such way that negative T*-s would be acceptable, and the Universe would appear to exist forever. This is all just a matter of coordinate system choise.

Consider 2D cartesian X,Y system vs polar R,Phi system. Both describe very same locations on very same plane, but X and Y can take any value from -∞ to +∞, while R is limited to 0..+∞ range, and Phi is even more limited to 0..2π range. Same situation with our 4D: T is limited.

THX1138

please now

Post by THX1138 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:52 am

Jesus Christ makc

I am a cabinet maker but i get the distint feeling that you are doing that to me on purpose.
Would someone else out there mind telling me if his reply even makes sence, Dam makc, your not still holding a grudge againt me for that FTL ( Faster Than Light ) post of mine way back are yee.
Wow, sure no problem, i understand your answer perfecly and it's all clear to me now

I never met a weapon i didn't like ( Ronald Raygun 1989 )

makc
Commodore

Post by makc » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:10 am

polar system is very basic math concept. if it doesn't make sense for you, then you will have to do some work on your side before asking questions, because I have no idea how to answer them in that case.

P.S.: you wrote:
your not still holding a grudge againt me for that FTL ( Faster Than Light ) post of mine way back are yee
I have no idea what are you talking about, now when I checked, I see some of your posts were deleted bedore I had a chance to read them.

For the rest who may be trying to make heads or tails out of my post, simple example of T* would be T-1/T; currently very close to T, but approaching -∞ when T goes to 0, thus making big bang infinitely slow and painful process. Nothing seems to stop us from taking standard equations and try to solve them in these new coordinates; the solution may, or may not, be simpler than ones using standard T, or may even not be found in closed form, but it still exists in theory, so using T* is just as valid as using T (same way, r in Schwarzschild solution is not really a distance, but a ratio of two things that can generally be different from distance).

THX1138

Post by THX1138 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:19 am

Thanks makc
I am quite busy with work and all but i do my best to understand this polar system situation your talking about. Your responce is very much appreciated though.

The FTL post, well it ended in a situation where the US Patent office for the first time went against it's own rule to never patent anything that went against the laws of physics ( A good rule no doubt ) In any event they gave a patent out around 2000 - 2001 For an anti gravity contraption that used / uses , something called Warp Bubbles.
I'll end this there but if anyone would like to read up on this patent simply log on to the US Patent office and enter Warp Bubbles, i believe it's that smple to find?
None the less they claim possible faster than light speed travel
Good Day makc

I never met a weapon i didn't like ( Ronald Raygun 1989 )

craterchains
Commander

Post by craterchains » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:06 am

As I understand it, there are three patent's for anti gravity now, these were posted here in another thread some time ago. How exactly this would tie in with faster than light speeds is debatable, I think. though that it would make reaching faster than light speeds much more likely.

It has been said that if we were to take out all the space between mater we would end up with a basket ball sized extremely heavy hunk of matter. Where that came from is the question you ask? Very good question. Yes, I do think we will know long before 9595, just 7,588 years from now. So often in science it is the acceptance of discovery that governs what is presented as, so called, science to the masses. Dare to counter certain given theoretical possibilities and one is damned by the gods of science. Yet there are some answers that can be derived from the known facts that are released to the public. Seek and you will find. Many real truths stare us in the face every day, but few see them, and oh so often we are told that the obvious is not possible and the impossible is the obvious.

All known information that has proved true so far indicates that our universe formed like a fire works display that had several properties that allowed for a layering of expansion of the display. The bubbles of galaxies or groupings. The known time of existence of the universe. Some of that expansion had to be at far faster than light speeds.

My opinion is that someone pulled off one hell of a bit of very impressive engineering.

Norval
"It's not what you know, or don't know, but what you know that isn't so that will hurt you." Will Rodgers 1938