A couple of questions

Off topic discourse and banter encouraged.
eddienel10
Asternaut

A couple of questions

Post by eddienel10 » Wed Oct 02, 2024 7:26 am

After many years of using APOD I saw a link to a poll on Is APOD a blog? and found this site! Where have you been hiding it?

I have a question on the User Control Panel that I could not see answered in the rules. I was unable to add a signature or Avatar, do these functions become available after a certain number of posts or are they permanently disabled?

My main interest is photography from earth of the sky and eclipses, but I greatly enjoy all the aspects of APOD and hopefully this site. I grew up in the country and have always loved the night skies. Some of you may know me from other sites, I use the same user name on them all.

Cheers from Oz uno online

AVAO
Commander
AKA: multiwavelength traveller

Re: A couple of questions

Post by AVAO » Wed Oct 02, 2024 8:31 am

eddienel10 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 7:26 am After many years of using APOD I saw a link to a poll on Is APOD a blog? and found this site! Where have you been hiding it?

I have a question on the User Control Panel that I could not see answered in the rules. I was unable to add a signature or Avatar, do these functions become available after a certain number of posts or are they permanently disabled?

My main interest is photography from earth of the sky and eclipses, but I greatly enjoy all the aspects of APOD and hopefully this site. I grew up in the country and have always loved the night skies. Some of you may know me from other sites, I use the same user name on them all.

Cheers from Oz uno online

Board index User Control Panel Profile Edit avatar

When you edit your profile you will find the link for uploading your avatar picture.