Quiz: What Kind of Scientist Would You Be?

Off topic discourse and banter encouraged.
bystander
Apathetic Retiree

Quiz: What Kind of Scientist Would You Be?

Post by bystander » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:31 pm

Scientifically accurate and verified by someone who once saw a picture of
Albert Einstein, our first quiz is crucial to determine your future as a scientist.

Beyond
500 Gigaderps

Re: Quiz: What Kind of Scientist Would You Be?

Post by Beyond » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:42 pm

Apparently i would not be a very good one at all according to the first question of the Quiz, as the solutions offered did not come close to what i would do, so i could not select any of them and to make matters worse, when i click the "next question" button - nothing happens!

However, finding that i do not fit into questions of this calibre; i would there-fore have to assume that i would make a Great Scientist, depending upon the topic, that is.

Now, how to celebrate this Great discovery -- Root :b: or Birch :b: , decisions--decisions. I know!, I'll have one of each. That will solve my problem! Now, lets see, which one will i start with. I know!, I'll....
To find the Truth, you must go Beyond.

Moonlady
Selenian

Post by Moonlady » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:49 pm

I passed the test as a bacterioplancton swimm eat flow :mrgreen: ...next test was corporate scientist

astrotom
Asternaut

Post by astrotom » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:39 pm

My result: Not to be taken too seriously.

"Academic Recluse

Science is best practiced in long cold hallways, insulated from teeming undergraduates by a barricade of beakers and test tubes. Your discoveries won't just stay within those hallowed halls, however- they will circulate to dozens of other people in dusty libraries, as well as your lecture students when they accidentally look up from their crossword puzzles."

emc
Equine Locutionist
AKA: Bear

Post by emc » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:02 pm

Leech Monger

Listen, if leeches weren't meant to fix all of life's problems, why would they exist? Leeches work, it's a fact, and that's why you use leeches to answer all of life's biological, chemical, and physical questions. For you, truth is a sharp bite on a central vein.
I answered every question with "leeches" expecting it would be entertaining at the end. I wasn't disappointed. :mrgreen:
Ed
Casting Art to the Net
Sometimes the best path is a new one.

TNT
Science Officer

Post by TNT » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:15 am

Mad Scientist
Though your chief goals are the somewhat contradictory aims to rule, and then destroy, the planet Earth, you have a strong grasp of the scientific principles of blowing up things (Explodology). Good luck and please have mercy.
SWEET :!: :!: :!: :wink: :mrgreen:
The following statement is true.
The above statement is false.

astrotom
Asternaut

Post by astrotom » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:09 pm

I think I'd be too emotional to be a real scientist. I am always really fascinated by things and occurrences, and how far we've got already in the scientific area. Just take the means of communication and the distances we cover with them. The telephone equipments are really elaborate and high quality. All this fascination would probably distract me from working objectively and consistently.