just beer and more beer

Off topic discourse and banter encouraged.
THX1138
Emailed Bob; Got a new title!
AKA: Wile-e-coyote super genius

just beer and more beer

Post by THX1138 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:52 am

I was coming out of the brewery one day when I stumbled into that voluptuous St Pauli girl and she had a skirt so short you could almost see her Anheuser Bush. I had a feeling this was going to be my Lucky Lager so I poured up to introduce myself to her and said that my name was Michelob, Bud that I was a long neck and that I just brewed in from the land of sky blue waters right around the Corona at the Carlsberg pub. Boy I’ll tell you one look at her Hams had given me the Molson to ask her to join me for some Grog over on Don Miguel streets Dos Equis bar and grill so I did and she replied my name is Kirin but everyone calls me Pearl and well you’re manners are a bit Lowenbrau and a little Grolch as well but you’ve got a cute mug so why don’t you wait here while I go to the Tecate to freshen up. When she flowed back in you just know Amstell there waiting for her and well Mickey and my big mouth I couldn’t help but again let her know what a lovely stout her Heineken was but she understood and we proceeded out of the bar to the next. As soon as we staggered in the door there we started downing six packs like we were 800 old English Dark Bavarian’s and by Brew 102 we were way Pabst being Blitzed so I asked her if she was interested in coming over to my place and swallowing some pasteurized suds when she said Lebbats the matter with going to my place instead and so we went there but when we arrived she couldn’t find her keystone, well 10 seconds of fermentation on that problem and I knew exactly what to do and I just smashed down the door falling to the ground with it when it went and she immediately hopped on top of me and demanded that I give her as many 12 packs as I was able to give her and before long I was pumping her keg in a frenzy till she was blowing froth from La to old Milwaukee and she started screaming it’s Miller time, it’s Miller time and little did I know her husbands name was Miller and he was home right on time, Standing there with a colt 45 in one hand and a sharp lager in the other, hell I barley had the time to jump out the window yeast I give him the time to take a shot at me or Schlitz my throat

Beyond
500 Gigaderps

Re: just beer and more beer

Post by Beyond » Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:17 pm

This would seem to be a story that Wallace Beery would have liked.
To find the Truth, you must go Beyond.

THX1138
Emailed Bob; Got a new title!
AKA: Wile-e-coyote super genius

Post by THX1138 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:28 pm

How can i edit the name of this post to something different and what should it be called?